Register as user

On this page you can register yourself for the CPA Register portal. Prerequisite is that you organsiation is already entered.

For questions regarding the state of your organsiation you can contact Logius ( .

CORV Connection form

Municipalities who want to connect to CORV it is required to fill out the "aanvraagformulier voor aansluiting op CORV". This form is published on the website of VNG.

You can contact the Frontoffice ( of the Justitiƫle informatiedienst for questions regarding the CORV connection

Enter your data. After sending the form you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

Register as user

The government identification number (OIN) of your organisation's. You can look up your OIN in the Digikoppeling Service and OIN register.
For a non-government organisation you can enter the trade register number (HRN).

See page Terms and Conditions (opens in a new window)